- By making a booking, you are entering into a contract and agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions of the Berri Riverside Holiday Park as outlined below.
- Guests are responsible for checking their details when making a reservation.
- Those named on the receipt are responsible for all persons in their cabin/site including any visitors.
- We reserve the right to change the rates without notice.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Effective as of 1st November 2017 – A 50% deposit is required 3 months in advance to check in date and for all bookings. Bookings that are made and fall within the 3 month of check in date – will be required to pay a deposit of 50% – in order to secure a Reservation. For bookings made on the Berri Riverside Holiday Park website, this deposit is required to be paid online via Visa or MasterCard.
- High Peak Period Bookings – which include Christmas and January Bookings as well as Easter Bookings – a 50% deposit is required 6 months prior to check in date – due to demand of accommodation at these peak periods.
- Balance of monies due to be paid on arrival – including full payment of any additional persons, nights or bedding.
- Payment is accepted by cash, Visa, MasterCard or EFTPOS. Personal cheques will only be accepted if received 10 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations will only be accepted if given in writing – please email – email@example.com – and provide your Surname and Booking Reservation number and contact number.
All Year – Cancellation Policy
• More than 30 days’ notice, payment is refundable, less $30 administration fee.
• Less than 30 days’ notice, payment is non-refundable.
Early departures will not be entitled to a refund.
Minimum Night Bookings
Minimum booking periods may apply.
Single Night Surcharge
When available, for all cabins, will attract a surcharge.
- Check-in is available from 2pm for cabin and ensuite accommodation and 12 noon for sites.
- If arriving after 6pm, please contact us on the day of arrival to arrange your key and/or boomgate card to be put in a night box. Failure to make these arrangements may result in you not being able to access the park.
- Reception hours are 8.00am to 6pm.
Cabins and sites must be vacated by 10am.
- Pets are allowed at the managers’ discretion with your own caravan or tent only.
- The park must be advised of all pets entering the park at the time of booking.
- We are pet friendly all year round on sites for caravans or tents.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES are pets allowed in or around cabins and they are strictly forbidden to enter the amenities including those on ensuite sites. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to these rules.
- The policy must be read and signed upon arrival.
- Infants under 2 years of age are free of charge except when staying in a Superior Cabin.
- Child rates apply to children aged 2-15 years.
- A booking cannot be made for or by any person under the age of 18 years. A responsible adult must accompany such persons. Proof of age may be requested.
- Cabins sleep a maximum of 4-6 people (including children and infants) depending on the style of cabin.
- The number of people accommodated in each cabin must not exceed the number of beds available. I.e. No cabin can exceed 6 occupants (of any age) with a maximum of 4 adults per cabin.
- On arrival, if the number of people exceeds the maximum allowed for the cabin type, we will not accept the booking.
- Adults and children under the age of 9 years are not permitted on top bunk beds.
- All cabins are NON-SMOKING. By law, smoking is prohibited inside or within 5 metres of any public building.
- A maximum of 6 people is permitted on caravan/tent sites.
- We allow one caravan, annexe and vehicle per site or a tent, boat and vehicle.
- Any guest staying on a grass site for 2 or more days must have open weave matting/shade cloth if they have a tent, camper trailer or annexe that has a solid floor going directly on the grass. Tarps are not acceptable.
- Whilst every effort will be made to meet guest requests, we cannot guarantee cabin/site numbers. All requests will be considered on an availability basis.
- When booking a special, no further discounts will apply and site/cabin allocation will be at the discretion of management.
- $15.00 per double/queen (one off charge)
- $12.00 per single (one off charge)
- Additional bedding must be ordered at the time of making the booking as supplies are limited.
- Guests are expected to behave in a manner that is respectful of other visitors.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol will not be tolerated.
- We ask guests to limit excessive noise between 10pm and 8am as a courtesy to other guests.
- Management reserves the right to evict patrons from the park who are deemed to be behaving in a socially unacceptable manner, causing damage, disturbing guests, using unacceptable language or are in breach of any other park rules. All monies will be forfeited.
- Bicycles and scooters may only be ridden in the park during daylight hours.
- Helmets must be worn at all times.
- Riding around amenity blocks, the park entrance or reception area is not permitted.
- Skateboards, ripstiks and similar items are not allowed in the park. Speed limits apply.
- All registered guests shall be liable for any loss or damage to the appliances, furniture, keys, boomgate access cards, fixtures and fittings in the accommodation – normal wear and tear excluded.
- A fee may be charged if excessive cleaning is required after departure.
- All cabin/ensuite site bookings require credit card details or a cash bond as security.
- The Berri Riverside Holiday Park takes no responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal items.
- Please lock up accommodation, vehicles, bikes etc. and remove any valuables, especially at night.
- Thoroughly check cabins and amenities on departure as perishable items will be disposed of and non-consumables will only be held for 1 month before being donated to local charities.
- Visitors are most welcome but are your responsibility.
- Visitors must register at the office before entering the park.
- Please ensure visitors comply with the park rules.
- A fee will be charged for all visitors who wish to use the park swimming pools, jumping pillows or showers.
- Visitors must vacate the park by 10pm.